Introducing Smart Sense enabling the range hood to automatically turn on and adjust its speed, quickly and effectively removing odors and pollutants when cooking. The HBN1 series also has voice activation capabilities via WiFi connectively for easy, hands free operation. This built in power pack insert is designed of brushed stainless steel and has a clean, smooth look to achieve a built-in, custom appearance. In either 24-inch or 30-inch widths, protect the full bottom of your cabinetry with depth adjustability up to 15" deep. It features a 4-speed electronic control and bright LED lighting illuminating the cook top. This range hood also features the EZ1 Installation System allowing for 1-person installation using install clips. HBN1 series delivers an unparalleled performance with a powerful 650 Max Blower CFM.
- Smart Sense technology for automated ventilation to remove odor and pollutants
- Voice activation via WiFi connectivity for hands free operation
- Built-in hood insert with a flush appearance that fits into almost any kitchen cabinet
- Powerful 650 Max Blower CFM operates at less than 1 sone at normal speed
- 4-Speed back-lit soft touch control
- EZ1 Installation System provides easy, single-person installation
- Code Ready Technologyu00A0provides capability to reduce CFM level to 300 or 400 CFM to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Bright 3-level, heat resistant LED modules enhance your cooking experience
- Dishwasher-safe hybrid baffle filters feature quick-release latch for easy removal
- Stainless steel liner extension fits 12"u00A0depth cabinet.u00A0 Extensions are available tou00A0accommodateu00A0cabinets up to 15" deep
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional non-ducted recirculation kit and filters are available for indoor exhaust recirculation
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.