Versatile 3-in-1 system stores more food, wine and beverages
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers rapid cooldown and the industry's best temperature stability
- 60/40 Split Convertible Shelf™- cantilevered glass shelving, wine rack with a Vibration Neutralization System™ or both configurations all in one
- Low profile, ADA compliant height allows for universal installation applications, both commercial and residential
- MARVEL Intuit™ Integrated Controls ensure precise real-time temperature management from 34°F to 42°F
- Two-stage, soft white theatre-style LED lighting and midnight black interior
- Tall item storage: Half-width interior shelf allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- MaxStore™ roller-glide clear utility bin provides maximum volume to effectively store large, bulky or loose items
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Tinted, UV-resistant dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light
- Solid, black-stained maple shelf fronts (natural maple shelf accessories available)
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically closes door
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Vacation/Sabbath mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use and complies with Star-K requirements
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- Lock to protect your contents
- Sleek stainless steel door and designer handle
- 4" black adjustable toe kick
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 1-year warranty
Up to 7 wine bottles
Up to 95 12-oz cans Storage Configuration
(1) full-width 60/40 Split Convertible Shelf™ steel-framed glass shelf
(1) half-width cantilevered steel-framed glass shelf
(1) fixed steel-framed glass shelf Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 31-1/8" H x 25-21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish Door Options
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.